Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
To return an item please follow the procedure below:
1) Fill in the return form that arrived in your delivery. If lost you can download it here. Please print it and fill in the details about your order and item. If you have trouble finding the product code or order number on your invoice, please see here.
2) Package the item securely and ensure our return form is included inside.
3) Label the box with a free return sticker from the UPS that arrived in your package.
4) Kalas will cover the shipping charges of the returning and outgoing item. Bring your parcel to the nearest Drop-off Point for free return. Find your nearest Drop-off Points right here.
5) Returns will be processed within 30 days from the date of return.
Our clothing has been designed to withstand the most demanding conditions encountered during everyday cycling. In the unlikely eventuality that you experience a problem with our clothing as a result of a mistake or fault of ours please contact us as soon as possible and we will endeavour to resolve the issue at the earliest convenience.
The very nature of custom wear means each and every product is highly personalised. Consequently we are unable to offer exchanges or refunds if you order incorrect sizes.