Special collection: Blue Marine Foundation

Limited edition
New product

To celebrate World Oceans Day, we present a special edition Blue Marine Foundation jersey. Inspired by the underwater world, proceeds from the sale of these jerseys also support an important cause - the protection and restoration of the world's oceans.

The Blue Marine Foundation is dedicated to ocean recovery by fighting overfishing, one of the world's biggest environmental problems. Their goal is a healthy ocean that will benefit everyone, forever. They also work to create marine reserves, restore key ecosystems and implement sustainable fishing practices. 

Their mission is that by 2030 at least 30% of the world's ocean is effectively protected and the remaining 70% is managed responsibly. 

The BLUE MARINE FOUNDATION jersey is made using recycled fabrics that are certified to international standards (GRS), while retaining all the functional features and benefits of our best-selling ELITE Spinn jersey. 

To raise funds to help restore the oceans, the Blue Marine Foundation is organizing two unforgettable rides that you can participate in. The first one-day route takes you through the picturesque landscape of the English countryside from London to the Solent on the south coast of England. The second, a three-day route, starts at the famous Mont-Ventoux and ends in Monaco by the Mediterranean Sea. Both events are designed to raise awareness of environmental issues while also fundraising. 

You too can contribute by simply purchasing this stylish jersey and wearing it to promote the cause. 20% of all sales will be donated to the charity to assist them in their mission to restore seas and oceans around the world.  

Shop now


Stories with similar themes